Black Tea is made from Camellia Sinesis plant (same plant in which green tea is derived) . Black Tea Caffeine is increasingly becoming more popular as it is proven to various health benefits to its regular drinker.
Some of the benefits of Black Tea Caffeine are:
- Reduces the chance of a heart attack by preventing the hardening of the arteries in women..
- Black Tea Caffeine lowers the chance of developing ovarian cancer and kidney stones.
- Energy booster due to its caffeine content.
- Black Tea Caffeine makes a person more mentally alert . It is also believed that it can sharpen ones learning ability.
These are only some of the benefits of consuming Black Tea Caffeine . However, what most people don’t know is that Black Tea’s uses does not end on its health benefits and great taste!
Here are some of Black Tea alternative uses :
- Soothe Tired Eyes – just place a brewed black tea bags ( warm not to hot to touch) over your tired for five to fifteen minutes. You’ll notice that the puffiness will be reduced plus black tea can also hydrate the skin around the eyes.
- Soothe Pain of Conjunctivitis (also known as pink eye) – use warm, wet tea bag and just simply compress it over your eyes to soothe pain and itching .
- Soothe Razor Burn- black tea will soothe the irritation and calm the redness of a razor burn, just simply apply a warm back tea over the affected area.
- Say Goodbye to Foot Odor – use a mixture of black tea and peppermint , just soak your feet 20 minutes daily to reduce the odor ( tannins in black tea will decrease sweating and eliminate bacteria while peppermint will give the user a cooling and refreshing effect.
- Dry Poison Ivy Rash -simply dip a cotton ball into the tea ( strongly brewed black tea) , dab it on the affected are and allow to air dry (repeat as needed)
- Stops Excessive Hair Shedding – black tea caffeine blocks DHT ( hormone responsible for hair loss) thus reducing hair shedding plus adding softness and shine to the hair.
- Soothe Sunburn – aside from the more popular aloe vera gel, black tea is a cheaper alternative. Just simply apply black tea on the affected area ( don’t wipe it off) to soothe skin and speed up recovery
- Deodorizes the Fridge -just place use black tea bags in your fridge and let it absorb the odor!
- Meat Tenderizer- just simply marinate the meat into black tea to make it more tender.
- Shine wood floor or furniture - just follow your regular cleaning routine then rub some brewed black tea unto the floor and let it air dry ; for wood furniture just dip a soft cloth in a small amount of black tea then simply wipe it on tables, chairs etc. ( for cleaning and polishing)
- Dye Fabrics or Papers – to achieve an antique look finish, use black tea!
These are definitely good reasons to stock black tea at your house. Numerous health benefits plus other personal and household benefits . Black Tea Caffeine is indeed useful and economical.